Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Claire Elizabeth


Better known as Claire Bear in our home, Claire is 18 months old and is what you would call "busy." She is constantly in, on, or pouring out everything. She doesn't like to be held for very long. And she is now in the early stages of talking and can say quite a few things - some spanish, but mostly english. She learned very early on how to say "I want" from her big sisters. Much of her day is spent saying:
I-uhnt (I want) agua, down, outside, books, etc.
I-uhnt watch Mahna-Mahna (early Muppet show skit that ROCKS)
I-uhnt to click it (meaning the mouse computer)
She is very silly and knows it! One of my very favorite things about her is how much she loves kissing Elaine. If you say "where's Elaine?" she immediately puckers her lips to kiss the baby!



1 comment:

kimberly said...

CLAIRE BEAR!!! What a fun energetic little girl!!! I am so glad wesley-grant got to learn some things from her! he loves climbing and eating....they need to play together some more! love you claire!!