Friday, June 20, 2008

Pet List


A couple of years ago I told the big girls that when both Claire and Elaine were potty-trained we would start thinking about getting a pet. Well, to my amazement that day has arrived (for the most part... there's still lots of accidents around here)! In anticipation of this glorious day I asked the girls to create their "pet wish list."

Unanimously their top choice was a dog. But the alternate list is awesome:

Maggie:
-turtle
-fish
-snake
-iguana
-chameleon

Anna:
-rabbit
-mouse or rat
-hamster or guinea pig
-frog
-duck
-lizard
-chameleon
-horse

Claire:
-kitty
-penguin
-frog
-duck
-dolphin
-horse

Elaine:
-turtle


I LOVE how this list is so stinking funny, was also so telling of my precious & unique daughters!

1 comment:

emily said...

I would like a dolphin and a penguin too as a pet!