Thursday, September 07, 2006

Super Fun Visitors

On Friday Graham and Amanda Davidson came to visit us for the weekend. It was a very sweet time. As a mother to small children, I don't get very extended conversations with adults too often. So I was especially thankful to have captive audiences!

I want to give both of them some press because they are incredibly talented people. Amanda has such a beautiful voice & incredible song-writing abilities! She's SO amazing! If you don't own her album, get it NOW! And Graham has worked very hard in editing & helping make a mockumentary about teaching Chalk - I am dying to see it! They are hoping to release it in the Spring.

Unfortunately we didn't get to do a lot of sight-seeing or fun touristy kinds of things, but here are a few pictures that Anna took from el Mirador (a great view of the city).




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just caught up on the last several of your posts. Sounds like life is pretty busy in your neck of the woods! I can't believe how big the girls are. Anna is gorgeous and Maggie is adorable. So big!!! And I can't believe Claire is 2! WOW.
Love ya,
Kathryn

Wes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
melissa said...

it is crazy, isn't it? seems like just yesterday Maggie was saying "Where's Kafwoom?" miss ya!