Monday, July 24, 2006

Back in Monterrey

We got back to Monterrey late last night (or early this morning) from a glorious trip to Texas. The girls and I played, played and played! Wes was there too, and he got to play some, but he also had lots of business things to attend to (sorry honey). We had such a great time visiting family & friends, swimming, eating Tex-Mex, shopping, attending a beautiful wedding, and mostly playing with those we dearly love (and miss). We were in DFW a week & a half, & in Austin over the weekend, and it all really zipped by. Honestly I don't have any pics to post...I was just too busy enjoying myself to think about a camera. In a few days I'll try to post a few pictures from the former Amanda Leggett's wedding (she is now Mrs. Graham Davidson). Thanks to everyone who made our visit so special; we really appreciate you all so much! And although I am very glad to be home with a less hectic schedule, I'm a little sad thinking about how long it'll be until our next visit!

3 comments:

melissa said...

que lastima!

Anonymous said...

we missed you in Austin.....so sad!

melissa said...

it just means "too bad"