Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Seeking Neck Relief

Rebuild Your Back, How to Turn Back the Clock on Lower Back Pain

So, it has been awhile since I have posted, but I am anxious to read this book Rebuild Your Neck.  To receive a complementary copy you can simply review the website Rebuild Your Back.  I think I had a pinched nerve in my neck a couple years ago.  And now I have another.  I have wanted to go to a chiropractor, but Wes pretty much agrees with this doctor's view on that field of medicine.  And though I feel like the site has been very helpful in confirming these ideas, explaining the root problems of neck/back problems, developing a good argument for rebuilding neck/back, and providing a few tips (especially regarding heat therapy), I cannot really figure out how to "rebuild" my neck.  I guess if it was all given away on the site, I would not need the book.  Anyway, I hope this site and the books can help others who are dealing with back and neck pain.  I will let you know how helpful the book is!

No comments: