Saturday, September 22, 2007

Labor Day Visitors

Dragon, Maggie, John & Elaine

John, Wes & Justin

Happy Birthday Claire-Bear


I never posted about some of Wes's program buddies - John Carroll and Justin Williams - visiting us over Labor Day Weekend. Click
here to read John's account of the weekend. I probably wouldn't have even thought to post except my daughters continue to talk about the guys all the time.

Recent quotes:
"Who's your favorite person Anna?" Anna: "Dragon "(a.k.a. Justin)

Maggie:"Do you know who is the smartest person I know?"

Well since we had had a great day of homeschooling, I thought I knew the answer, but I said:
"No, who?" Maggie: "John Carroll - he knows more than anyone in the world."
Thanks!


Claire: "Is Dragon
Justin or Jazzy" Trying to figure out what Dragon's real name is and somehow inventing another nickname for him.


1 comment:

Stephanie Rohloff said...

Hey, Melissa...what a funny post. Your kids must keep you laughing all day long.

Hey, I just wanted you to know, I have a friend that owns a homeschooling consignment store...you can buy or sell online. I'm sure you have everything you need, but just for future thought here is a link to her store...she has great deals on stuff!
http://the-book-cover.com/
Anywho, hope all is well and blessed today!