Monday, April 23, 2007

Claire






Here is a post on Claire about 6 months ago. She has calmed down some since that post, which is nice. But she is definitely a handful! She loves to explore and find new things to destroy. Recently I found her in the bathroom rubbing toothpaste on her legs (for it's exfoliating purposes, of course). She is always waiting for me to get occupied so she can get into trouble.

But she is also very sweet. She loves to take care of Elaine & "help" me. I am never lacking for conversation either, because she is a chatterbox! Her insights are endless (and usually hysterical). She has recently entered a scared stage. She has an incredible imagination and wakes up frightened several nights a week. The other night she wouldn't go to bed alone after I made shadows on her headboard. She is also very attached to me (or Wes) when we are around groups of people. So people tend to think of her as being shy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your girls get more precious every single day. i LOVE when you do your detailed blogs about who your girls are... makes me feel like i know them so much better!

mandy said...

this is so like my daphne. wow! the exfoiliating with toothpaste happens regularly around here!!