Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thankful!


Psalm 105: 1 says "Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!"

I love how giving thanks requires a giver and a receiver... and how, for those of us who call upon the name of the Lord, know that we have received such a great mercy from our tender and loving God. We have been eternally blessed to personally know the triumphant King. We have been made royal by the precious sacrifice of Christ! I am so thankful to the Lord for drawing me into His presence and giving me sooooo much to be thankful for. May my thankfulfulness overflow in true praise for who He is & an earnest desire for the world to know Him!

Happy Thanksgiving Dearest Friends. We are so thankful for you all & hope you have a blessed day remembering & savoring the abundance of life we have been given.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so thankful for you guys. You guys are such great friends and role models for me and Jason. We love you all.

kimberly said...

Thank you for the continued reminder of Christ as you all are a light there in Monterrey and to all who know you!! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wesley, your girls are too precious.
and i miss you, but I get to see you this month! hooray!
and hooray for the internet
~Jesse Janis